Treatment of diseases of the prostate gland is rarely limited to taking medications. Men are also shown physiotherapeutic procedures and physical exercises to improve health. Exercises for prostatitis will help to cope with stagnant processes in the pelvis and reduce the manifestation of symptoms of the disease.
The need for gymnastics.
Every person needs regular exercise. Full recovery with the use of effective drugs will not occur if you do not do exercises for prostatitis and prostate adenoma. They enhance the effect of drugs, normalize the urination process, increase potency.
It is important to find out what caused impotence in order to accurately get rid of the disease. In cases of disease provoked by congestion in the prostate, you can not do without the load. Also, it can have a better effect than pharmacy drugs. With chronic prostatitis of an infectious nature, it will not be possible to avoid taking medication, however, you should not forget about physical education.
Gymnastics for the prostate has the following advantages:
- promotes the removal of toxic substances from the body;
- improves cell nutrition;
- normalizes blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- trains the muscles of the prostate.
It should be remembered that it is undesirable to do exercises to improve the prostate in the acute course of the disease. The doctor warns about this at the reception. During training you can feel intense discomfort and pain, consultation with a specialist is not a recommendation, but a mandatory measure.
A set of exercises for men.
Interested in how to strengthen the prostate, it is worth remembering: the result can only be achieved through regular training. It is not necessary to stop the gymnastics of the muscles of the genitourinary system after a few days, doubting its beneficial effects. If you perform all the elements correctly, it will be possible to eliminate the symptoms in 2-4 weeks. The complex includes exercises for the muscles of the press, pelvis, legs, as well as breathing exercises. It is advisable to change your lifestyle with prostatitis: walk more and ride a bike, eat right, visit a doctor regularly.
Basic exercises (physiotherapy exercises)
Physical activity begins with a regular warm-up. It is permissible to perform it for all people, even with serious disorders in the body or after surgery. It is allowed to participate in any sport, after consulting with your doctor.
What exercises should be done with prostatitis?
- Half squats.Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and perform regular squats, but your knees should be as far apart as possible. Perform the element slowly 5 to 10 times, avoiding discomfort in the muscles. Squats for prostatitis are very useful, but in no case should they be done with weights. From this on the formation must be abandoned forever.
- Flexion and extension of the legs.Lying on your back, raise your lower limbs (at this point they should remain straight), and then bend, pulling your knees to your chest. Repeat 5 times, you can do multiple approaches.
- Raising legs.Lying on your back, rise up on your elbows and lift your legs off the floor a few inches, lock this position for a couple of seconds. Next, spread your legs apart and together 10 times, do 3 sets. You cannot separate your knees, but simply keep your limbs 10 cm from the ground. Then lower them to the floor, rest and repeat 5-10 times.
- "Birch".Raise your legs and pelvis so that they form a right angle to the ground. Freeze for a few seconds, supporting your back with your hands. Do 5-7 times.
- I step in his place.Exercise is indicated for chronic prostatitis, since it accelerates the blood well. You should try to lift your knees high, do at least 8-10 repetitions on each leg.
- Pull your knee towards your chest.Lying on your right side, bring your left knee to your chest. Do 5-8 times, then turn and repeat the same thing, but with the right leg.
The "bridge" completes the complex of therapeutic gymnastics exercises for prostatitis. Not all grown men can do it, but you can make it easy. It is necessary to lie on your stomach, get up on your hands and bend your back as much as possible, forming an arch. You can do it differently: lying on your back, bend your knees, place your palms next to your pelvis. Raise your torso, lifting everything off the ground except your shoulder blades, head, and feet.
In men with good physical preparation, pain does not occur during exercise therapy. Loading with prostatitis should end with a pleasant warmth throughout the body. Often the next day there is discomfort in the muscles, but this is absolutely normal and indicates that they are working.
Various asanas allow you to get rid of pain in a few months, as well as improve the functioning of the whole organism. The positions in which the muscles of the abdominal region are involved relieve inflammation. There are different complexes, hatha yoga is recommended for men with prostatitis, which includes fairly simple exercises that are accessible to everyone. It is in it that the inverted asanas necessary to eliminate congestive prostatitis are collected.
Gymnastics for prostatitis is easy to do at home, but it is possible to go to the gym. If during the session you experience discomfort or deterioration of well-being, it is better to abandon the training. The discomfort can be caused by lack of fitness or pressure in the chest and abdomen.
- first posecalled triangle. The back remains straight during execution, the legs are as far apart as possible. With one hand, you need to reach for the foot and grab it, touch the knee to the face. Freeze the pose for 15 seconds, then repeat the same with the other leg.
- second poseagainst prostatitis - a closed ring. Lying on your stomach, lift your torso off the floor (chest) and raise your legs as well. Use your hands to support the limbs at the ankles and hold for 15 to 30 seconds.
- third asanaunder the name of an eagle will definitely help to beat the disease. It is performed standing with the knees slightly bent. The right shin should be placed on the opposite thigh and remain standing for one minute. Then rest a bit and repeat with the other leg.
Mandatory should be breathing exercises for the treatment of prostatitis at home. It is recommended to do it several times a day, especially since it is easy to do. It is enough to stretch your arms up while inhaling, hold your breath and lower your limbs, exhaling through your mouth. It is better to repeat 3-4 times, and then take a break.
Yoga is given in the morning after waking up or a couple of hours before going to bed. The movements are smooth and slow, like breathing. It will not be superfluous to play sports in the fresh air or at least open the window during training (drafts should be avoided in order not to get sick). After class, it is recommended to take a contrast shower.
Women usually face the Kegel complex, but few people know that there is such a charge for men. It has many advantages, namely:
- restores erection and increases the duration of sex;
- improves blood circulation in the genitals;
- prevents premature ejaculation;
- It has a positive effect on seed quality.
An important point: Kegel exercises for prostatitis are performed in the morning during an erection. There is nothing difficult in loading, but some rules must be observed. You will need a small weight, which is carefully tied to the penis with a soft ribbon. It is necessary to strain the muscles, trying to lift the weight a little. It is recommended to increase your weight over time.
The pubococcygeus muscle, responsible for the hardness of the penis, must be trained. Regular exercise of the prostate will help the old and young. It is possible not only to improve the quality of sex, but also to improve the functioning of the testicles. Locating the muscle is easy during urination. It is necessary to maintain the current for a few seconds and resume it to feel the contraction of the muscles. You can put your hand on the pubis for a better understanding. Having found the muscle, you need to do exercises to treat prostatitis in men:
- completely relax all the muscles of the pelvis (with this at the beginning of training there are often problems);
- tense the pubic-coccygeal muscle, retract the anus and stay for a few seconds;
- repeat the element about 15-18 times, increasing the tension time to 10 seconds.
This exercise does not require an erection, so you can do it even at work or in transport. Difficulties arise at first, you will have to spend more time on training, but after 2-3 weeks the load will become a habit. Physical exercises for prostatitis are always combined with Kegel gymnastics, and in some cases classes in the pool, yoga, running are added.
Most men think that the treatment of prostatitis with massage is done exclusively with the fingers through the anus. Often just thinking about it causes fear or embarrassment, but there is an alternative. Prostate massage with a tennis ball will be a real salvation, because you can do it yourself. The exercise is safe, painless and requires no special skills.
The procedure is simple, but it must be done correctly to avoid discomfort. You need a regular tennis ball and a gym mat. Start training with breathing exercises or exercise therapy. The ball should be placed on the floor and "sit" on it so that it is in contact with the crotch. Performing a massage is simple - rotate it on the floor for 5 minutes with the pelvis. Do 3-4 sets per day, the time can be increased. This exercise for the prostate is effective for the prevention of prostatitis at any age. You can add walking on your buttocks, but you must keep your back straight.
The main rule is not to overdo it when doing exercises for the prostate gland. It is highly recommended to consult a specialist to avoid complications. During prostate training, there should be no pain, slight discomfort in the muscles is acceptable.
After a stroke and heart attack, it is impossible to treat prostate adenoma with physical exercises for the first 6 months. As already mentioned, during an exacerbation of prostatitis, playing sports is prohibited. An elevated body temperature will inform about the inflammatory process or infection. Also, it is not recommended to do gymnastics during the exacerbation of chronic pathologies, aortic aneurysm, after surgery. With caution, exercises for the prostate and potency are performed if there are intervertebral or inguinal hernias, high blood pressure and other diseases of the circulatory system.
Treatment of prostatitis is impossible to imagine without gymnastics or massage. In most cases, it is they that help to forget about the disease for a long time, and not various drugs. It is recommended to do yoga, physical therapy exercises, swimming, Kegel exercises, walking with a prostate. Often various techniques are combined with home remedies to achieve the best results.